- Artic Air, Inc. is a fourth generation air conditioning and heating contractor serving the needs of Northeast Florida since 1959.
- We meet all of your indoor comfort requirements 365 days a year.
- We have highly certified NATE service technicians
- We have extremely qualified NATE installation teams
- As a family owned company, you can count on us to care about your home or business like it’s our very own.
- Do we know “Artic” is spelled wrong? Yes, we know! We may not spell like Webster but we know more about cooling and heating. Just call, you’ll see!
Owner’s Bio: President
Michael E. Curtis has grown up in Northeast Florida. He and his wife, Suzanne, have raised five children here. He is active in both his church and his community. He has been past chairman of the Chamber of Commerce and has served on the Board of Directors there for the past twenty years. He is currently Chairman of the Board of Directors for the First Coast Technical College. He serves on the Board of Director’s for the Blood bank and also the local Contractor’s Board. He is passionate about serving his community and for his last birthday he asked for donations of food in lieu of gifts for the local Heart of Putnam Food Bank. He was co-director of a drive to collect food Thanksgiving 2012 that increased their inventory by over 15,000 items!
Owner’s Bio: Vice-President
Jeffrey L. Curtis has assured the comfort of residents in Putnam and the surrounding counties for more than 30 years as an HVAC professional. Jeff joined his father, Joe W. Curtis, his Uncle Larry Pascal, and his brother, Michael at Artic Air, Inc. in 1977. Jeff is a Master Craftsman; North American Technician Excellence (NATE), at Ferris State University in Refrigeration Transition and Recovery, certifies him in handling, servicing and installation of R410a Refrigerant, and Certified by Florida Solar Energy Center in Duct Diagnosis and Repair.
Although born in Michigan, Jeff’s family moved to Putnam County when he was three years old. He has spent his life fishing from the banks of the St. Johns River and enjoying the plethora of water activities that can be had by all on her beautiful northern flowing waters. He still resides in Putnam County with his wife, Brandi. They have two sons, Aaron and Jordan (and many dogs!). Jeff is pleased to work with Aaron at Artic Air, Inc., continuing the long-standing family tradition of working together to help the people in this community that they love. Jordan is just finishing his first year of college at the University of Central Florida in Orlando, Fl.